The best way to find out what services would best suit your needs is to talk with us directly. You are welcome to stop by at our office at:
Division of Housing
Department of Community Services
The Kramer Center
104 Powell Street
Centreville, MD 21617
We recommend that you call 410-758-3977, or email us to make an appointment first so that we can be sure to be available when you come in.
Need help and not sure where to go for it? Just call the main line and we'll talk it out!
For Homeless Assistance Help:
(410) 758-3977 ext. 2062 email: email@example.com
(410) 758-3977 ext. 2066 email: DWeiland-Jones@qac.org
Emergency Rental Assistance Program
For Help with Housing Rehabilitation or with Rental Code Violations
(410) 758-3977 ext. 2066 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Help with Home Loans, Foreclosure in the Affordable Housing Unit
(410)758-3977 ext. 2070 email@example.com
Division of Housing Office Coordinator
(410) 758-3977 ext. 2064 firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief of Housing and Family Services - Division Head
(410) 758-3977 ext. 2160 email@example.com
Need Help and Not Sure Where to Go for it.
Just call the main line and we'll talk it out!!