The May 26th County Commissioners meeting started at 6:00 p.m. Read on...
Due to Construction of wetlands/wildlife habitat, and general restoration efforts on the parkland of Blue Heron Nature Preserve, home of the Nemo Equestrian Trail, the Park is closed at this time. Read on...
Chesapeake College Alternate Testing Site Transitions to Mobile Testing for Queen Anne’s County ResiQueen Anne’s County announces the transition of the alternate testing site located at Chesapeake College after Friday, June 5, 2020. Read on...
The County Commissioners will be holding an Budget Workshop Today, June 2, 2020 at 5:00 PM. This session will be streamed live on qac.org/live or on QACTV’s TV Channel Atlantic Broadband (channel 7 or 77), and streamed on QACTV Facebook and You Tube. Read on...
Queen Anne’s County Community Partnerships for Children and Families, aka Local Management Board, and the Queen Anne’s County Chamber of Commerce, recognized the strong need to support the youth of Queen Anne’s County. Read on...
- MDH Employee Illness Screening for Work
- Revised Restaurant-Bar Outdoor Seating form.PDF
- Revised Restaurant-Bar Outdoor Seating form.xlxs
- Revised License Commission Outdoor Expansion Form.PDF
- Revised License Commission Outdoor Expansion Form.docx
- Sample Narrative - Plan for Outdoor Seating
- Letter to QAC Businesses
- 05.14.2020 Retail COVID-19 Best Practices
- 05.14.2020 Maryland Strong Back to Business Pledge COVID-19
- 05.13.20 OLC Interpretive Guidance COVID-19-14
- 05.14.2020 General Business COVID-19 Best Practices
FOR MORE INFO
- Maryland Rumor Control (COVID-19)
- FAQs During the State of Emergency
- Covid 19 Pandemic Orders & Guidance from Governor
- Find Child Care, School Meal Site Locator (MD Public Schools)
- Information for Health Care Professionals
- Management of Patients with Confirmed Corona Disease
- CDC Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Dashboard
- Queen Anne’s County Department of Health Information
There is an ongoing investigation to determine more about this outbreak. This is a rapidly evolving situation and information will be updated as it becomes available. Maryland State Department of Health health.maryland.gov/coronavirus