Queen Anne’s County Local Management Board has issued a Request for Proposals on June 26, 2020 for the Queen Anne’s County After School/Out of School Time Program Initiative, with funding provided by Queen Anne’s County Commission. Read on...
The Queen Anne’s County Commissioners are looking for county citizens to fill vacancies on multiple county boards and commissions. The deadline for applications will remain open until filled. Read on...
At their last meeting, the Commissioners voted to implement residency restrictions for access to Matapeake Beach and the beaches at Terrapin and Ferry Point Nature Preserves during periods of overcrowding that has occurred on summer weekends during COVID. Read on...
The Queen Anne’s County Department of Health will be offering COVID-19 testing for county residents starting Tuesday, June 30th. Our community testing is being offered on a first come first served basis to Queen Anne’s County residents only. Read on...
The County Commissioners voted at their June 23 meeting to implement operational changes at certain county beaches due to Public Health and sanitation concerns. Due to a compelling interest to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 from other regions with Read on...
- MDH Employee Illness Screening for Work
- Revised Restaurant-Bar Outdoor Seating form.PDF
- Revised Restaurant-Bar Outdoor Seating form.xlxs
- Revised License Commission Outdoor Expansion Form.PDF
- Revised License Commission Outdoor Expansion Form.docx
- Sample Narrative - Plan for Outdoor Seating
FOR MORE INFO
- Maryland Rumor Control (COVID-19)
- FAQs During the State of Emergency
- Covid 19 Pandemic Orders & Guidance from Governor
- Find Child Care, School Meal Site Locator (MD Public Schools)
- Information for Health Care Professionals
- Management of Patients with Confirmed Corona Disease
- CDC Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Dashboard
- Queen Anne’s County Department of Health Information
There is an ongoing investigation to determine more about this outbreak. This is a rapidly evolving situation and information will be updated as it becomes available. Maryland State Department of Health health.maryland.gov/coronavirus