The Director of the Department of Planning and Zoning is a senior member of the County’s management team and responsible for managing and directing the personnel and functions of the Department of Planning and Zoning. Read on...
Queen Anne’s County Department of Emergency Services, Director Scott Haas has announced that the County’s Emergency Operations Center (EOC) was activated at 7:00 a.m. Tuesday, August 4th in response to Tropical Storm Isaias. Read on...
Due to the impending tropical storm all County Ride services will be suspended for Tuesday, August 4. County Ride will provide emergency transport under the direction of Queen Anne’s Emergency Operations Center tomorrow. Read on...
Queen Anne’s County Department of Emergency Services continues to monitor Tropical Storm Isaias and urges residents to prepare. We have the potential for flooding, tidal surge in low lying areas and tropical storm force winds. Read on...
Queen Anne’s County Department of Emergency Services, urges Queen Anne’s County residents to prepare as we closely monitor the track of Hurricane Isaias. Read on...
- MDH Employee Illness Screening for Work
- Revised Restaurant-Bar Outdoor Seating form.PDF
- Revised Restaurant-Bar Outdoor Seating form.xlxs
- Revised License Commission Outdoor Expansion Form.PDF
- Revised License Commission Outdoor Expansion Form.docx
- Sample Narrative - Plan for Outdoor Seating
FOR MORE INFO
- Maryland Rumor Control (COVID-19)
- FAQs During the State of Emergency
- Covid 19 Pandemic Orders & Guidance from Governor
- Find Child Care, School Meal Site Locator (MD Public Schools)
- Information for Health Care Professionals
- Management of Patients with Confirmed Corona Disease
- CDC Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Dashboard
- Queen Anne’s County Department of Health Information
There is an ongoing investigation to determine more about this outbreak. This is a rapidly evolving situation and information will be updated as it becomes available. Maryland State Department of Health health.maryland.gov/coronavirus