QAC Government is hiring multiple positions at all levels. Keep checking the employment section of qac.org as more positions are added. Visit https://www.qac.org/839/Employment-Opportunities, to apply and find out more details. EOE Read on...
QAC Department of Health announces additional dates for flu clinics and a revised schedule for COVID testing. Both the flu clinics and COVID testing are a drive through in the parking lot of the Health Department located at, 206 N. Commerce St Centreville Read on...
Queen Anne’s County announces that Amy Moredock has been named as Director of Planning and Zoning. Amy formerly served as the County Principal Long Range Planner since June of 2019. Read on...
CENTREVILLE – The Queen Anne’s County Commissioners are looking for county citizens to fill vacancies on multiple county boards and commissions. The deadline for applications will remain open until filled. Read on...
A letter was recently sent out to Queen Anne's County citizens from our Commissioners. To read the full letter click below. Read on...
- MDH Employee Illness Screening for Work
- Revised Restaurant-Bar Outdoor Seating form.PDF
- Revised Restaurant-Bar Outdoor Seating form.xlxs
- Revised License Commission Outdoor Expansion Form.PDF
- Revised License Commission Outdoor Expansion Form.docx
- Sample Narrative - Plan for Outdoor Seating
FOR MORE INFO
- Maryland Rumor Control (COVID-19)
- FAQs During the State of Emergency
- Covid 19 Pandemic Orders & Guidance from Governor
- Find Child Care, School Meal Site Locator (MD Public Schools)
- Information for Health Care Professionals
- Management of Patients with Confirmed Corona Disease
- Queen Anne’s County Department of Health Information
There is an ongoing investigation to determine more about this outbreak. This is a rapidly evolving situation and information will be updated as it becomes available. Maryland State Department of Health health.maryland.gov/coronavirus