Matapeake Clubhouse Rental
Located on the Chesapeake Bay, Matapeake Beach and Clubhouse boasts an exceptionally beautiful historical building and natural grounds with amazing views of the Bay Bridge, making it an ideal backdrop for weddings, receptions and special events. Both the building and the grounds may be reserved for your next event. Added amenities nearby include a lighted fishing pier and boat ramp, and a one mile wooded trail - ideal for spotting wildlife - that leads down to the Chesapeake Bay where visitors may take their dogs swimming.
Matapeake Clubhouse only allows rentals from after Labor Day until before Memorial Day due to the large volume of visitors to the area during the Summer months. Since Matapeake Beach is open to the public year round we cannot close any portion of the site to visitors.
Rental Facts for Matapeake Clubhouse and Grounds:
- Maximum capacity is 66 indoors and 175 on the grounds
- All events must be cleaned up by 11:00 pm
- A small non-commercial kitchen is available for your caterer to use
- Restrooms are available in the clubhouse and by the Beach area
- Ceremony set-up is permitted in the grassy area before the beach on the left hand side of the walking path
- Tents are only allowed to be placed on the grass lawn by parking area
In addition to the daily fee, there is a security deposit fee of $200, that will be refunded if no damage or trash is found on the property. Reservations are accepted up to one year in advance via email, phone, and walk-in at Parks & Recreation Headquarters.
|Rental Fee||50% Down
|Total Due with