Do you have rental assistance programs?

Yes, we do!  The Rental Allowance Program (RAP) is a grant to Queen Anne's County from the Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development. It provides rent subsidies to low-income residents who are either homeless or have an emergency housing need. The goal of the program is to enable them to move from homelessness or temporary emergency housing into permanent housing and to return to self-sufficiency. Funding is limited.

Show All Answers

1. I am currently or in danger of becoming homeless. Can you help me? And if so, what do I do?
2. Do you have rental assistance programs?
3. 2. Will you help me if I believe the building or apartment I rent is substandard?
4. Where are you located?
5. 1. How is the Housing Authority different from the Department of Housing and Community Services?
6. Are you Housing Authority?
7. 3. Do you offer loans or support to people who are interested in buying a home?
8. 4. Is there a special program for police, fire fighters, teachers, corrections officers and others to help them purchase a home?
9. 5. Do you have home repair assistance for seniors and other low income homeowners?