How can I give money to an inmate?

You can send money via Access Corrections website or download the mobile app for your device or you may also use the kiosk located in the lobby of the QAC Detention Center to send money to an inmate or by calling 1-866-345-1884, but you must obtain the inmate’s current BOOKING number

Show All Answers

1. How do set up a phone account?
2. Can I buy an inmate food?
3. What is the Dress Code for Visitors?
4. When can I visit?
5. What is the incoming mail policies to inmates?
6. How can I give money to an inmate?
7. When is children's visitation?