Agricultural Scrap Tire Drop-Off Events in March
Queen Anne’s County announces agricultural scrap tire events coming in March. The Maryland Department of the Environment (MDE), in conjunction with Maryland Farm Bureau, Inc.
and Maryland Environmental Service (MES), will hold a regional agricultural scrap tire collection event during Spring 2022.
• Participation will be restricted to farms located within the boundaries Caroline, Kent, Queen Anne’s, and Talbot Counties.
• The event is open to both Maryland Farm Bureau members and non-members.
• No businesses or individual citizens may take advantage of the agricultural scrap tire collection
• Tires from out-of-state farms owned by Maryland farmers will not be accepted.
• The participating Counties reserve the right to end the scrap tire collection events early when the budgeted amount of scrap tires are collected.
Caroline, Kent, Queen Anne’s, and Talbot Counties
o March 21-25, 2022, and March 28-April 1, 2022
o 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
o Midshore II Landfill
▪ 12236 River Road, Ridgely, MD 21660
Please note this event is restricted to farms only. A citizen tire amnesty day will be announced for later in Spring / Summer 2022.
For more information visit https://mde.maryland.gov/programs/land/recyclingandoperationsprogram/pages/scraptire.aspx