We are continuing to monitor Tropical Storm Elsa and are currently under a Tropical Storm Warning along with the entire Chesapeake Bay Coast and most eastern shore counties. We are still expecting moderate impacts from this system.
- Most Likely Arrival: Thursday Evening
- Earliest Possible Arrival: Thursday Mid-Day
- Primary Impacts:
- Heavy Rain fall Thursday Evening into Friday Early morning ~ Potential for 2-3” + in some areas
- Areas that are known to experience flooding after heavy rains may experience flash or residual flooding
- Moderate winds, Sustained winds for prolonged periods between 20-30 MPH ~ Potential for gusts up to 45 MPH
We will continue to post updates and preparedness information. Follow us @QACDES and @QACGOV on social media or online at qacdes.com