DES and MEMA Need Help Collecting Storm Damage Information
Queen Anne’s County Department of Emergency Services (DES) and Maryland Emergency Management Agency (MEMA) need your help gathering storm damage information. DES and MEMA are exploring all possibilities for assistance with recovery and need this information to move forward.
Did you experience damage from the tornado on July 24, 2017?
We need the following information from you:
- Name, Address and Phone Number
- What type of damage did you experience?
- What is the estimated dollar amount of damage?
- What is the value of your property? (we can help look this up for you)
- How much of the damage was covered by insurance?
DES and MEMA representatives will be walking door to door in the affected neighborhoods on
Friday, September 1, 2017 from 6:00-9:00 pm
Saturday, September 2, 2017 from 9:00am – 6:00 pm
You can also report information by calling 410-758-4500 x1121 or email email@example.com
For all the latest information, follow Queen Anne’s County Department of Emergency Services and Queen Anne’s County Government on Facebook and Twitter,www.qac.org .
# # #