COUNTY COMMISSIONERS SCHEDULE TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2020
To comply with the Governor’s proclamation declaring a state of emergency in Maryland, to minimize the person-to-person spread of COVID-19, we encourage that citizens stay home and watch the County Commissioner’s meeting live on our QAC Website at qac.org/live or on QACTV’s Television channel on Atlantic Broadband cable (channel 7 or in HD 507).
To maintain social distancing, seating will be limited. If you have any respiratory symptoms such as fever, cough, and/or shortness of breath, please refrain from attending the meeting and notify a healthcare provider. We will be screening all meeting participants prior to entering the building.
4:30 p.m. Under Section 3-305(b) (1) of the General Prevision Article
“Boards & Commissions”
Call to Order
5:30 p.m. Call to Order,
Pledge of Allegiance,
Moment of Silence,
Approval of Agenda
Accept County Commissioners’ Minutes
- Regular Minutes – November 10, 2020
- Closed Session – November 10, 2020
Press and Public Comments**
5:45 p.m. Mr. Todd R. Mohn, PE, County Administrator
“Presentation of Documents for Signatures and Weekly Correspondence” Action
1. Subordination Agreements for Revolving Loans
2. Federal Transit Administration CARES Act Grant Agreements
3. Parks & Recreation Capital Project – Church Hill & Round Top Parks
4. Parks & Recreation Capital Project – Old Love Point & Pinkney Parks
5. FY21 Parks & Recreation Porta John Bids
6. Commercial Real Property Tax Credit Request – Kent Narrows Enterprises, LLC
7. Commercial Real Property Tax Credit Request – Kent Narrows Marine, LLC
8. NACo County Membership Dues
9. Budget Amendment CC-21 – DES Warehouse
10. Budget Amendment CC-22 – Aux 911 Call Ctr – Old Court
11. Budget Amendment CC-39 – COVID-19
6:15 p.m. Ms. Kelly Huber, Character Counts Coach Specialist
Character Counts! Pillar of the Month 20th Anniversary
6:30 p.m. Ms. Heather Tinelli, Economic Development Director
“Small Business Saturday Proclamation”
6:45 p.m. Ms. Carla Viar Pullen, Interim Chief Operating Officer
“Board of Education Capital Improvement Program”
7:00 p.m. Press and Public Comments**
7:05 p.m. Commissioner’s Roundtable
* Please note that Schedule times are subject to change, except for public hearings.
PUBLIC COMMENT SIGN-IN SHEET WILL BE AVAILABLE 1 HOUR PRIOR TO THE MEETING.
** Press and Public Comments at the beginning of the meeting will last 15 minutes. Additional time will be available at the end of the meeting for anyone wishing to speak. Comments are limited to 3 minutes in length. Comments longer than 3 minutes must be submitted in writing. PUBLIC COMMENT SIGN-IN SHEET WILL BE AVAILABLE 1 HOUR PRIOR TO THE MEETING.
*** Part of the meeting may be closed to the Public in accordance to the Open Meetings Act procedures.
****Agendas will be posted by 4:30 pm the Friday prior to the meeting. The meeting attachments will be posted on the agenda by 4:30 pm the Monday prior to the meeting.