Notice, the permit office will reopen to the public on Wednesday, August 12th at 8:00 am. Read on...
Queen Anne’s County Recognized by Maryland Healthiest Business Collaborative with Gold Award for WelQueen Anne’s County Government receives the Wellness at Work Award from the Healthiest Maryland Business Collaborative. This year Queen Anne’s County received the Gold award for the first time. Read on...
Queen Anne’s County continues to offer COVID-19 testing next week with later hours. Starting on August 11 testing will be offered from 8:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. on Tuesdays and 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. on Thursdays. Read on...
Storm debris will be accepted for free at all Queen Anne’s County Transfer Stations starting Friday, August 7, 2020 through Saturday, August 15, 2020. The size limit of debris being accepted is 4 inches in diameter by 6 feet in length. Read on...
The Director of the Department of Planning and Zoning is a senior member of the County’s management team and responsible for managing and directing the personnel and functions of the Department of Planning and Zoning. Read on...
- MDH Employee Illness Screening for Work
- Revised Restaurant-Bar Outdoor Seating form.PDF
- Revised Restaurant-Bar Outdoor Seating form.xlxs
- Revised License Commission Outdoor Expansion Form.PDF
- Revised License Commission Outdoor Expansion Form.docx
- Sample Narrative - Plan for Outdoor Seating
FOR MORE INFO
- Maryland Rumor Control (COVID-19)
- FAQs During the State of Emergency
- Covid 19 Pandemic Orders & Guidance from Governor
- Find Child Care, School Meal Site Locator (MD Public Schools)
- Information for Health Care Professionals
- Management of Patients with Confirmed Corona Disease
- Queen Anne’s County Department of Health Information
There is an ongoing investigation to determine more about this outbreak. This is a rapidly evolving situation and information will be updated as it becomes available. Maryland State Department of Health health.maryland.gov/coronavirus