Fire Marshal Permitting Process

(If you're looking for information other than building permits or plans, visit the Fire Marshal page.)

Click on the appropriate link and print the form.

Fill out the form and mail or deliver to:

Department of Planning and Zoning
110 Vincit Street
Centreville, MD 21617

Make checks payable to "Queen Anne's County Commissioners."

Find informative links regarding Residential Fire Sprinklers on our Sprinkler Information page.