Services > Public Works > Recycling > Household Hazardous Waste / eCycle Day
The Midshore Regional Recycling Program is transitioning over to the Maryland Environmental Service. Please contact 1-800-I-RECYCLE (1-800-473-2925) with recycling questions, concerns or compliments.
Press Release for November 3, 2012 Household Hazardous Waste, Electronics Recycling and Latex Paint Recycling Event
Let us know if you would like to be notified of future events here.
Permanent Computer Recycling Locations:
Queen Anne's County - 410-758-2697
- Batts Neck Transfer Station, 422 Batts Neck Rd, Stevensville (Wed, Fri, Sat, 8-4)
- Centreville Transfer Station, 401 Harper Rd, Centreville (Mon, Wed, Sat, 8-4)
- Grasonville Transfer Station, 401 Gravel Run Rd, Grasonville (Tues, Thurs, Sat, 8-4)
General E-Cycling Information:
- Typical monitors & televisions have 4 pounds of lead
- Lead & other toxic and valuable metals can be recovered and reused
- These bulky items with toxic materials can be kept out of the landfill
- Contact local organizations and thrift shops that specialize in used items, etc.
- Consider having a yard sale
- See reuse listings at www.freecycle.org and www.craigslist.org and other options.
Midshore Regional Recycling Program
(Serving Caroline, Kent, Queen Anne's
and Talbot Counties)
312 Safety Dr.
Centreville, MD 21617
Recycling Coordinator: James Wood
7:30am - 4:30pm
Monday - Friday
County Recycling Contacts
(410) 479-4040 or (410) 479-0520
Queen Anne's County
Other Recycling Contacts
Midshore Regional Solid Waste Facility II (Midshore II)
Operated by Maryland Environmental Service (MES)
12236 River Rd
Ridgely, MD 21660
MD Dept of the Environment Recycling Information