COUNTY COMMISSIONERS SCHEDULE TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2017
Call to Order,
Call to Order,
Pledge of Allegiance, Moment of Silence, Approval of Agenda
Accept County Commissioner's Minutes
- Regular Minutes - August 22, 2017 - Roads Minutes - August 8, 2017 - Sanitary Minutes - August 8, 2017
Press and Public Comments**
Department of Public Works
ADMIN\ENGINEERING 1. Detention Center Facility Program Part I: Project Justification and Scope 2. Detention Center Facility Program Part II: Consultant Change Order Award Budget Amendment CC-9 – Detention Center G Pod Replacement Budget Amendment CC-10 – Detention Center Facility Program 3. Kent Island Branch Library – Programming Phase 4. FY18 General Services Vehicle Purchase 5. Town of Centreville PWA Amendment: County Office Building Associated Parcels Budget Amendment CC-12 – DPW Yard MtBE Remediation Budget Amendment CC-13 – Shaffer Land County Complex ROADS 6. Deed of Dedication - Cuff's Hollow 7. Systematic Replacement of Fleet Vehicle
"Presentation of Documents for Signatures and Weekly Correspondence" ACTION 1. Amended Deed of Open Space Easement & Perpetual Protective Agreement
2. Development Review Fee Reimbursement Request – Dogwood Acres Pet Retreat
3. Re-certification support for MALPF
4. Proclamation – In honor of Senator James Kirwan
5. Property Lien’s
6. Budget Amendment CC-7 – Bridge Fund
7. Budget Amendment CC8 – Capital Equipment - Parks
8. Budget Amendment CC-11 – Emergency Management
9. Budget Amendment CC-15 – DES - EMPG
* Please note that Schedule times are subject to change, except for public hearings.
** Press and Public Comments at the beginning of the meeting will last 15 minutes. Additional time will be available at the end of the meeting for anyone wishing to speak. Comments are limited to 3 minutes in length. Comments longer than 3 minutes must be submitted in writing.
*** Part of the meeting may be closed to the Public in accordance to the Open Meetings Act procedures.
****Agendas will be posted by 4:30 pm the Friday prior to the meeting. The meeting attachments will be posted on the agenda by 4:30 pm the Monday prior to the meeting.
Three or more of the County Commissioners will be attending the following events in the next few weeks: 9/10DSS Picnic
9/11Tour Kennard, New Court House & DES with Comptroller Franchot
9/14USRC Council Meeting