Economic Development Incentive Fund Commission
The Economic Development Incentive Fund Commission meet at 9 am on the third Monday of each month at the Liberty Building, County Commissioner's hearing room, second floor.
The commission consists of 5 members, 1 of whom is the County Administrator who serves as a permanent member. The remaining 4 members serve 3-year terms, which are staggered.
|Name||Date Appointed||Term Expiration|
|James Coulter||January 23, 2019||May 31, 2019|
|Tom Glen||June 1, 2019||May 31, 2021|
|Eric Hoffman||January 23, 2019||May 31, 2019|
|Todd Mohn - County Administrator|
|Patrick Perry||June 1, 2019||May 31, 2022|
|William Walmsley||August 10, 2017||May 31, 2021|
|Michael Whitehill - (Chair) Land Use Consultant/Surveyor and Engineer||April 9, 2013||May 31, 2022|
- Jean Fabi, Manager, Department of Economic Development
- Jonathan Seeman, Director, Department of Finance
The Economic Development “Incentive Fund Commission” was established by Resolution 13-05 (PDF) on May 14, 2013. The purpose of the commission is to provide economic development programs and initiatives to foster new commercial opportunities while continuing to focus on intrinsic development of existing business entities.
The Incentive Fund Commission has the power to:
- Develop attainable goals and objectives for use of the economic development incentive funds that will incentivize new and existing Queen Anne’s County businesses to locate and grow within the County.
- Identify program options and economically viable alternatives consistent with said goals and objectives.
- Develop policies, procedures, processes and applications to implement and approve programs and alternatives.
- Market the newly developed incentive fund options to the public and potential business entities.
- Accept, review and approve project applications received.
- Request approval from the County Commissioners for the dispersal of funds.