Shop for Treasures of the Past & Present
Two Days & One Night
Shop for something brand new and shiny or vintage / retro and antique. Queen Anne's County, located on Maryland's eastern shore has the unique gift or treasure that you are looking for.
- Arrive at the Chesapeake Heritage and Visitor Center on a Tuesday morning. Get oriented at the County visitor's center and enjoy the view of the Kent Narrows.
- Start your shopping adventure at the Premium Outlets located in Queenstown. The outlets feature over 65 outlet stores, where you'll find legendary brands, abundant selection and savings. Shop at Banana Republic, Brooks Brothers, Calvin Klein, Coach, Gucci, J. Crew, Juicy Couture, Michael Kors, Nike, Polo Ralph Lauren and many more.
- Head to the historic, small town of Stevensville to enjoy a delicious lunch and shop at the working art studios and galleries. Browse a selection of fine art, basketry, pottery, stained glass, jewelry, painted furniture and other gifts of distinction.
- Enjoy a waterfront view and a delicious seafood dinner at one of the local restaurants. Spend the night in your choice of comfortable accommodations in the Kent Narrows / Grasonville area.
- Wake up early on Wednesday morning and go to Dixon's Furniture Auction, held in Crumpton every Wednesday at 8 a.m. Dixon's Furniture Auction has been in business since 1961 and is one of the largest discovery auctions, always on the edge of what's new in the auction and antique world. This auction features acres and acres of antiques and unique items. Browse through the extensive collection of items and bid on your favorite pieces, you never know what gems you'll find at Dixon's!